Таня Гроттер и молот Перуна

Объявление

Кто-то ночь за ночью нарушает магическую защиту Буяна, выбивая на непроницаемом куполе загадочные символы. Одновременно с этим Гробыня лишается магии и вынуждена вернуться к лопухоидам, Гуня Гломов теряет силу, Катя Лоткова - красоту. В Тибидохсе происходит что-то непонятное... А жизнь между тем не стоит на месте. Пипа Дурнева, у которой обнаружилась интуитивная магия, попадает в школу магии. Таня Гроттер испытывает на себе действие магии вуду и, как кошка, влюбляется в Пуппера. А команде Тибидохса по драконболу предстоит сразиться со сборной вечности, куда входят наизвестнейшие игроки всех времён и народов, среди которых сам...
Гл.админ: Таня Гроттер
Правая рука Гл. Админа: Гробыня Склепова
Левая рука Гл.Админа: Катя Лоткова
Третья рука a.k.a. дизайнер: Медузия Горгонова
Модераторы: Рита Шито-Крыто, идёт набор
Погода: Осень. Солнце редко выглядывает из-за туч… Листья падают немногообещающе…

Дата: 19 сентября, 14:00 - 16:00

События: по чуть-чуть развиваются. Все дружно рекламим наш форум! А пока… Тренировка по драконболу! Вся команда топает на поле! Зрители на трибунах тоже приветствуются! Остальные же готовятся к обеду…
Шаблон Анкеты | Правила | Вопросы
Вас приветствует ролевая игра "Таня Гроттер и молот Перуна"

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Таня Гроттер и молот Перуна » Драконбольное поле » Ангар Гоярына

Ангар Гоярына

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 50

------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>Комната Тани Гроттер и Гробыни Склеповой

Таня решила для начала сходить в ангар к Гоярыну. Девушка чуть приоткрыла ворота и вошла внутрь. В ангаре царил полумрак. Пахло серой. Гротти подошла к Гоярыну и погладила его по носу. Дракон приоткрыл глаза. На Таню уставились два огненных глаза. Тут, в ангаре было так тихо и спокойно.. Таня прижлась к боку Гоярына и заплакала. Ну почему, почему всё так? За что? Если бы кто-нбудь был рядом, прижал к себе и назвал меня «Танечкой». Но кто? Вор Ург? Пуппер со своим вечным счётом на кредитной карточке? Смешной маечник Валялкин? Кто? Отец…

-----------------) Своя комната
Когда запыхавшаяся от бега Катя появилась на поле, то увидела очень живописную картину, а точнее совершенно пустое поле. Лоткова взглянула на маленькие часики, которые ей подарил на день рожденье отец, и все поняла. До тренировки оставалось еще полчаса. Катя тяжело вздохнула и решила проведать старого дракона.
  Ворота ангара со скрипом открылись, образовав маленькую щель. Но и этого осталось достаточно, что бы свет залил все помещение и осветил Гоярына и еще одну фигуру. Вглядевшись Лоткова поняла, что это Таня... И заметила еще то что она плачет. Катя медленно подошла к девушке и положила руку на плечо. Не вот что бы они были подругами всей жизни, но все же приятельницами.
- Таня, с тобой все хорошо? Вот только не говори что все прекрасно! Я же вижу... - противореча сама себе мягко произнесла Лоткова. - Рассказывай, можешь мне доверять.

What's up, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this post. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this web site.

Highly energetic post, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?

I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

Thanks to my father who shared with me concerning this weblog, this webpage is truly amazing.

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming over again to read further news.

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have consider your stuff prior to and you are just extremely excellent. I really like what you have got here, really like what you are saying and the way through which you assert it. You're making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific website.

It's in fact very complicated in this active life to listen news on Television, so I just use internet for that reason, and take the hottest news.

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Bless you!

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

Wow! After all I got a webpage from where I can really take valuable data concerning my study and knowledge.

I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!

Hi there, I discovered your website via Google at the same time as looking for a similar matter, your web site came up, it appears to be like great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just was alert to your weblog through Google, and located that it is really informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I will appreciate in the event you proceed this in future. Many other people can be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Many thanks

Highly energetic article, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

Admiring the time and effort you put into your website and in depth information you present. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information. Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!

It's nearly impossible to find educated people in this particular subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something again and help others such as you helped me.

I've learn a few good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create this kind of wonderful informative web site.

We are a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with helpful info to work on. You have performed a formidable process and our whole neighborhood shall be thankful to you.

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to offer something again and help others such as you helped me.

Вы здесь » Таня Гроттер и молот Перуна » Драконбольное поле » Ангар Гоярына